UniCourse brings you a completely online distance learning programme, fully approved by the ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) the correct choice if you have some management experience as a team leader or line manager. This will give you the skills and the confidence to help you rise up the ranks.
Request an information pack or submit an application form, with the option to have one of our course advisors telephone you to discuss your interest or application further
Once you have applied, you will receive an email with our decision within one working day, and we will telephone you to discuss your application if requested
Once you have submitted your enrolment form, necessary documentation, and payment, you will receive your login credentials and welcome email
"You are provided with all the resources you need and the support is fantastic. I would recommend Unicourse to anyone looking for distance learning at their own pace."
"I have enjoyed my course so far with Unicourse, I have found it a lot more flexible and can fit it around my hectic lifestyle a lot easier than attending college with assignment deadlines. Any problem I have had with the course have been answered very quickly. I would recommend Unicourse to others who are busy but want to carry on with education."
"From the start of the enrolment phase, UniCourse admin team made everything simple and clear how the course would be laid out with the program ‘Moodle’ I would be using. The course is a very convenient way to study even if you are already fully employed like myself and lecturers were easily contactable and friendly. Overall I had pleasant experience with unicourse and would recommend them to anyone looking to improve on their education"
"My dream of finishing my studies has been possible only because of Unicourse, they have given me the opportunity to be flexible with my studies and hold a full time job all at the same time. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking to study and work at the same time. I have found them to be very helpful with all my queries and they are quick to help me solve my problems. This is so convenient for me I can study in my own time and in my own home no need to travel to college at a certain time. After finishing my current HNC course I hope to start HND with Unicourse they are fantastic i am very pleased with them."
"With a full time Job and 2 very young kids a normal 9-5 course was not an option. It was becoming increasingly difficult to better my career options. Finding Unicourse on the internet has really opened up my learning potential. Their professionalism, knowledge and flexibility are really first class. To sum them up in one word.... Awesome!"
"I have found Unicourse to not only be a very convenient way to study as I am a self employed full time electrician, but also the course tutor to be very helpful. Whether I require help by phone, email or a live web session he is always available. The tutor also returns marked work very quickly allowing me plenty of time to make any adjustments. I have found Unicourse to afford me the best opportunity to progress my career whilst also continuing to work full time. "
"I have really enjoyed my experience so far with Unicourse.org even obtaining a Distinction on my first module. The staff and lecturers are quick and helpful with their responses to any and all enquiries and the video conferencing platform is very helpful when discussing intricate subject matter. I would highly recommend the course to anyone wishing to broaden their horizons whilst holding down a full time job."
"Great tutors, easy to follow workbooks, great support, would highly recommend."
"Time and place were severe obstacles to me achieving a HND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. Thankfully, the flexible options offered by Unicourse have allowed me to undertake my HND from home with them while working full-time. They have personalised my HND, allowing me to choose from many optional units. The traditional colleges I looked up did not offer option choices at all. I have also managed to complete my HND with Unicourse in a fraction of the time that would have been necessary at other colleges. I am really pleased that I made the right choice. The support I got was fantastic."
"The flexibility of the courses and the professionalism of the staff make UniCourse a great way to improve your personal skills with a chance of a future career."
"If you want to succeed I personally suggest you apply to UniCourse. Why? After many years away from study I did my HNC. It was hard work but with superb help and guidance I obtained 8 Distinctions. This year I am doing my HND in Electrical & Electronic Engineering with UniCourse. Again, UniCourse are pulling out all the stops with high quality assignments, a one-to-one videoconferencing platform, incredible feedback and comprehensive support when needed."
To achieve the L5 Diploma you need to complete a minimum of 37 credits, with a maximum of 18 credits from Group 2. For detailed guidance please refer to the official specification for the course.
1. Managing improvement
2. Making a financial case
3. Developing critical thinking
4. Leading innovation and change
5. Managing individual development
6. Managing stress and conflict in the organisation
7. Understanding the organisational environment
8. Understanding organisational culture and ethics
9. Managing customer relations
10. Managing for efficiency and effectiveness
11. Managing projects in the organisation
12. Managing resources
13. Managing information
14. Managing recruitment
15. Managing work analysis
16. Analysing and interpreting statistics to inform management decisions
17. Understanding the management of facilities
18. Making professional presentations
19. Developing and leading teams to achieve organisational goals and objectives
20. Assessing your own leadership capability and performance
21. Managing own continuing professional development (Certificate and Diploma only)
22. Becoming an effective leader
23. Preparing to Apply Lean Production and Improvement Methodologies to Operational Problems in Service Delivery
24. Applying Lean Production and Improvement Methodologies to Operational Problems in Service Delivery (Certificate and Diploma only)
25. Improving and Maintaining the Organisation’s Environmental Performance
26. Managing Remote Workers
27. Partnership Working
28. Understanding Governance of Organisations
29. Knowledge and Information Management
30. Understanding the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Management Coaching and Mentoring
31. Improving Own Leadership Performance Through Action Learning (Diploma only)
32. Managing Mental Health in the Workplace
1. Understanding the management role to improve management performance
2. Planning and leading a complex team activity
3. Managing equality and diversity in own area
4. Managing risk in the workplace
5. Delegating authority in the workplace
6. Developing people in the workplace
7. Understanding the organisational environment
8. Understanding financial management
9. Management communication
10. Managing personal development (Diploma only)
11. Managing the analysis of secondary data
12. Managing a healthy and safe environment
13. Managing meetings
14. Managing marketing activities
15. Data collection and analysis to justify management decision making
16. Motivating people in the workplace
17. Solving problems by making effective decisions in the workplace
18. Managing and implementing change in the workplace
19. Understanding the organisational culture and context
20. Understanding work in contemporary society
21. Budgetary planning and control
22. Interpreting financial statements to assess organisational performance using financial ratios
23. Understanding the importance of marketing for an organisation
24. Using quantitative methods to solve management problems
25. Understanding the economics of the marketplace
26. Developing individual mental toughness
27. Understanding the macro economic environment (Diploma only)
28. Developing a culture to support innovation and improvement
29. Managing operations research
There are no formal entry qualifications needed to gain entry onto this course
At UniCourse we have a wide range of payment plans to support everyone, pick one of the below plans and start your Journey.
If you would like to take advantage of the cheaper plan 1 payment option but it isn’t suitable to pay this all in one go, you have the option to pay at least 40% of this price upfront and then set up a monthly payment plan to pay the remaining balance (up to 12 months). Please state you would like to take advantage of this on your application form.
I started an HNC course with UniCourse…Read More